2016 was a great year for many reasons. And I’ll discuss those reasons in a forthcoming 2016 Year in Review post. But for now, enjoy some of the behind-the-scenes shenanigans. Huge thanks to Ryan, Becca, Katie, and Jenna for helping out this year!
In making this post, I’ve realized a few things.
1. I should explore other hair styles beyond the “bun.”
2. Ryan really only ever wears blue shirts. I swear, we have clean laundry habits in our household.
3. The Hold Fast Money Maker camera strap was the MVP of 2016.
4. Becca (second-shooter extraordinaire shooting with me for 10 of my 26 weddings) is the most helpful, positive gem. She’d just smile at me all the time and say, “You got this!”
5. Ryan is my stress-shamwow. And he holds everything. Thanks, Ry!